Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Dubai Lagoon


The Dubai Lagoon Community is launching Phase two and with it comes a remarkable 7-years payment plan where you pay 60% over 2 years, move into your very own apartment and pay the remaining 40% over 5 years, like monthly rent.
Set in charming and tranquil surroundings, conveniently located at Dubai Investments Park, Dubai Lagoon offers peerless opportunity to own a home in Dubai and invest your money in the right place on the right time.

Dubai Lagoon- the epitome of safe and comfortable living, is a unique residential apartment community planned around a stunning sapphire lagoon situated at the heart of New Dubai. Dubai Lagoon community is spread over 1.75 million ft² with 51 buildings consisting of studios 1, 2, and 3 bedroom and penthouse apartments. Dubai Lagoon boasts stunning water views of the lagoon, lavish landscaped gardens and a proposed golf course.

3 comments:

James Baker said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
loans center
It covers loans center related contents.
All the best!

James Baker said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
loans center
It covers loans center related contents.
All the best!

Rik Martin said...

As always, you have compiled a very interesting blog here. I think you would enjoy my whats the value of my home blog. You should check it out if you are interested in all things related to whats the value of my home