Thursday, November 03, 2005

Miramar Tower - Dubai Marina


Miramar Toweris an exclusive address that features spacious apartments, large balconies and an inimitable lifestyle.

ocated within walking distance of restaurants, shopping outlets and beachfront hotels, Miramar is a column of elegance. Its exterior is punctuated by glass and encompassing balconies, while the interior boasts designer finishes and state of the art technology. Each apartment is equipped with a 42’ plasma TV and home cinema system, as well as stone countertops with breakfast bars and walk-in showers.

Miramar features one, two and three bedroom apartments, distinguished by their emphasis on space and comfort, giving you picturesque views of the Dubai Marina skyline and the waterfront that lies a mere distance away. The Miramar also offers a promenade of shops and a small park for family quality time on the premises.

4 comments:

Nick Roberts said...

I definitely don't have all the answers sonuk ha, but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually make a difference somewhere and hopefully make the world a better place to live in. I've been looking for citizenship and immigration in canada info and news - yeah I know I should probably get a life, but there's just something about citizenship and immigration in canada that gets me thinking of better times.

Your post about Miramar Tower - Dubai Marina was a good read compared to a lot of the other stuff that's out there! Keep up the good work, I will definitely swing by again soon.

The Immigrant said...

I definitely don't have all the answers sonuk ha, but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually reveal itself and hopefully make the world a better place to live in. I've been looking for independent immigration to canada info and news - yeah I know I should probably get a life, but there's just something about independent immigration to canada that gets me thinking of better times.

Your post about Miramar Tower - Dubai Marina was a good read compared to a lot of the other stuff that's out there! Keep up the good work, I will definitely swing by again soon.

The Immigrant said...

I definitely don't have all the answers sonuk ha, but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually make a difference somewhere and hopefully make the world a better place to live in. I've been looking for investor immigration to canada info and news - yeah I know I should probably get a life, but there's just something about investor immigration to canada that gets me thinking of better times.

Your post about Miramar Tower - Dubai Marina was a good read compared to a lot of the other stuff that's out there! Keep up the good work, I will definitely swing by again soon.

Nick Roberts said...

Hi sonuk ha, I'm looking for someone who could give me more info on independent immigration to canada and I came accross your post about Miramar Tower - Dubai Marina. Although it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it definitely gave me a new perspective. Right now anything that looks like independent immigration to canada would be of interest to me since I'm thinking of starting a new life in Canada and want to be as informed as possible about my options.

If you know of any other blogs or websites that I could check out to get some more info on independent immigration to canada, I'd be very grateful. I really enjoyed your blog - thanks for the great read.