Monday, May 30, 2005

The Parklands


Home Contact Sitemap Register for News FAQs

The Parklands offers exclusive apartment-style living to those seeking exclusive accommodation at a highly desirable location.

The Parklands residences are low-rise residential development. The majority of the apartments will overlook the fairways of the Emirates Golf Course, some with panoramic views over the fountains and up the greens and fairways of the Montgomerie golf course.

The lakes, fountains and vistas over the green fairways enhance the living experience for all those residing at The Parklands.

Location: Adjacent to the world famous Emirates Golf Course and set within Dubai’s most prestigious development. At the gateway to the Emirates Hills, The Lakes and the Emirates Golf Club, The Parklands is a privileged destination in a location which is truly unrepeatable.

View Location Map

Easy access to a large selection of top hotels; the famous Jumeirah Beach as well as Dubai Internet and Media Cities and Knowledge Village. Also nearby is the lively Dubai Marina’s promenade with its wide selection of restaurants and shops.

Unit Types: 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, & 3 Bedroom Residential suites & Penthouses
Total Units: 141 units

8 comments:

D.C. Bowns said...

Hi sonuk ha, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on florida golf real estate when I found your page. Your site describing The Parklands is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on florida golf real estate then drop by the site above and check it out.

marilynjacobs said...

Hello: For great Manalapan in the Palm Beaches, please contact me at my Lang Realty real estate site.

michel rice said...

hi sonuk ha !
I just read your post .Thanks.In return i wish to share the following quote with you.

"Forget the resolutions. Forget control and discipline...too much work. Instead try experimenting.
Go in search of something to fall in love with...something about yourself, your career, your spouse"
-Dale Dauten

Please feel free to come and post on my blog : properties in dubai

Alicia Bennett said...

Hello, Just wandering the blogosphere and happened on your blog. I like the way how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

condo for sale

Paul Adams said...

Hey Blogger, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have acredit center site. It pretty much covers credit center related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Boca Expert said...

Blog-hopping is a habit I am trying to break since my own real estate work requires a lot of attention to detail. Then I run into a blog like yours and I�m reminded about how the internet expands our views positively. Thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance.

Joe Berenguer said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
insurance center
It pretty much covers insurance center related issues.
Have a good day!

Kurt A. Tasche said...

I'd like to comment you on a great blog! The information on real estate killeen tx is great!
I'd like to invite anyone reading this comment to visit my real estate killeen tx blog and give my their opinion.